NADC has the following employment opportunities available:
Demolition Project Manager with experience in the demolition & abatement field
North American Dismantling Corp. (NADC) is seeking a Demolition Project Manager to join our team, initially at our Indianapolis Power and Light project, and then for future jobs. To be considered, applicants must have Project Management experience with large industrial demolition and/or decommissioning projects. Future jobs can be based anywhere in the US. This is a project-based position, extensive travel required. Relocation is not required. All applicants should attach a current resume outlining your demolition project management experience to be considered further.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understand NADC and client safety programs and enforce company’s and client’s safety policies.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone, and in writing.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems, keeping all appropriate parties aware of issues or risks. Have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Project, Word) Bluebeam/Adobe
- Proficient in project scheduling. Microsoft Project at a minimum, Primavera P6 preferred.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and specifications.
Education and Experience
- Prefer Baccalaureate degree in a related discipline (Construction Management, Engineering, etc.).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, including supervisory experience, acting as an onsite Project Manager for demolition projects. Experience must include overseeing staff and crew, directing field operations, preparing and tracking budgets, leading safety meetings and initiatives, and interacting with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- $100-$125K – annual salary, plus potential for yearly bonus
- Competitive health care plan
- Cell Phone and other electronics (computer, tablet, etc.) necessary for performance of job
Interested? Contact Us Here
North American Dismantling Corp. (NADC) is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of their relations with employees, without regard to race, sex, color, religion, creed, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, height, weight, national origin, citizenship status, age, arrest record, genetic information, military or veteran status, or disability, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or municipal law. This includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection for training, transfers or layoff, promotion, rates of pay and other forms of compensation and participation in organization-sponsored educational, social and recreational programs.