NADC has the following employment opportunities available:
Demolition Project Manager with experience in the demolition & abatement field
North American Dismantling Corp. (NADC) is seeking a Demolition Project Manager to join our team, initially at our Indianapolis Power and Light project, and then for future jobs. To be considered, applicants must have Project Management experience with large industrial demolition and/or decommissioning projects. Future jobs can be based anywhere in the US. This is a project-based position, extensive travel required. Relocation is not required. All applicants should attach a current resume outlining your demolition project management experience to be considered further.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understand NADC and client safety programs and enforce company’s and client’s safety policies.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone, and in writing.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems, keeping all appropriate parties aware of issues or risks. Have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Project, Word) Bluebeam/Adobe
- Proficient in project scheduling. Microsoft Project at a minimum, Primavera P6 preferred.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and specifications.
Education and Experience
- Prefer Baccalaureate degree in a related discipline (Construction Management, Engineering, etc.).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, including supervisory experience, acting as an onsite Project Manager for demolition projects. Experience must include overseeing staff and crew, directing field operations, preparing and tracking budgets, leading safety meetings and initiatives, and interacting with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- $100-$125K – annual salary, plus potential for yearly bonus
- Competitive health care plan
- Cell Phone and other electronics (computer, tablet, etc.) necessary for performance of job
Interested? Contact Us Here
It is the continuing policy of NADC, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and majority owned joint ventures (the “Corporation”) to afford full equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy and conditions related to pregnancy), age, disability, weight, height, genetic information, marital or veteran status, misdemeanor arrest record, transgender status, sexual orientation, or any other status prohibited by federal and state law in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.