Demolishing and decontaminating coal-fired power plants, once a small part of the energy industry, has moved to the forefront in recent years, driven by the economics of cheap natural gas and the march of environmental regulation across the power industry.
As a leader in power plant demolition and decommissioning arena, NADC has the experience to execute large-scale, complex decontamination projects as part of the demolition process. As always, our focus is on implementing the safest, highest quality, and most cost-effective solution to each project. The decontaminating of power plants typically involve aggressive schedules, require that assets be protected, and that environmental requirements met.
NADC provides the following demolition and decontaminating services:
- Total or Selective projects
- Recycling & Asset Recovery
- Structure & Foundation Removal
- Scrap & Waste Materials identified and separated
- On-site processing of concrete brick and asphalt
- Environmental Remediation
- Site Restoration
The following projects highlights these capabilities: